Ravenna Animal Hospital is looking for someone with top notch customer service skills to join our reception team full time!
What kind of job do you want?
- Are you looking for job satisfaction?
- Do you want to love your job and the people you work with?
- Are you looking for a company that values your input and encourages both personal and professional growth?
- Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of pets and the people who love them?
Look no further!
The right applicant for this position will be a detail oriented team player who possesses the ability to multitask and prioritize a busy workflow while providing exceptional customer service to a diverse clientele both in person and on the phone. Our clients range from long-time Seattle residents to students from the U. which means we get the opportunity to get to know a lot of different people! We love our jobs and are looking for someone who takes the same pride in their work as we do.
This isn’t an “office” job.
It’s important to know this job is more than just paperwork and checking in clients. The things you can learn in this position are nearly endless and are only limited by your own curiosity and drive. We spend a lot of time educating clients on topics ranging from flea prevention to end of life care, triaging a wide variety of animal health concerns, providing compassionate professionalism in the face of grief, and maintaining a fun and supportive team environment.
Basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Client Interaction
- Multi-line phones
- Ability to handle emergencies
- Daily cash drawer balancing
- Accurate computer data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to qualify for and receive a veterinary medication clerk license
- …and more!
Excellent benefits package begins after 90 days and includes:
medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, health flex-spending account, paid time off, paid holiday, continuing education, uniform allowance, and employee discount, team managed morale allowance, discounted pet care, pet-friendly work place (bring your well-behaved pet to work), and an employee assistance program which helps with home ownership, financial and ID theft, legal consultation, childcare, eldercare, substance abuse, mental health issues, and more.
We also offer a SIMPLE retirement account with employer matching to eligible employees.
Want to know more?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions. Please no calls or drop-ins.